DALLAS, October 12, 2016 – FPX, a leader in enterprise Configure-Price-Quote® (CPQ) applications, has further strengthened its interoperability with the SAP® Hybris® Customer Engagement and Commerce solutions by becoming one of the first independent software vendors (ISVs) to embed SAP Hybris as a Service (YaaS) into its application. FPX will be showcasing its enterprise CPQ application that includes YaaS at SAP Hybris Americas Summit on October 12-14 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
“SAP Hybris as a Service provides a set of modern commerce microservices that are ideal for ISVs and the developer community,” said Chris Lords, Chief Technology Officer at FPX. “Embedding YaaS within the FPX Smart CPQ application furthers our product promise of platform independence and providing a true omni-channel experience for customers with SAP solutions.”
End-User Benefits – FPX CPQ Embedding of SAP Hybris as a Service:
- Simplifies data maintenance by eliminating dual entry and maintenance of product data across multiple systems
- Improves consistency for imports and data modeling within SAP Hybris Commerce
- Saves money by eliminating need for a product catalog integration services engagement
- Helps ensure data integrity
- Enables reuse of product data for other applications
- Allows for bulk uploads of product catalog information for rapid integration
- Reduces “on-premise” footprint through cloud-delivered integration
- Enables delivery of SAP Hybris Cloud for Service on SAP HANA Cloud Platform across multiple SAP solutions
FPX recognizes the trend in technology where companies are heavily increasing their investments in ecommerce strategies. According to Gartner, worldwide spend on digital commerce platform software was $47 billion in 2015, a 15% increase over the previous year, with a significant share of spend on business-to-business (B2B) commerce platforms.
“The CPQ market has moved beyond automating quote-to-cash business processes,” said Dave Batt, Chief Executive Officer at FPX. “Market-leading companies are focused on how CPQ platforms can transform the distribution experience and the customer experience for B2B commerce.”
FPX makes this possible with FPX Smart CPQ, a single enterprise application that extends sales force automation applications (SFA), customer relationship management systems (CRM) and commerce platforms to include key functions, such as:
- Complex configuration
- Guided selling and buying
- Advanced pricing and discounting
- Service bundle management
- Proposal and document generation
- And more
Want to see it for yourself? FPX will be showcasing FPX CPQ with SAP Hybris as a Service at SAP Hybris Americas Summit on October 12-14 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL., and also at Forrester’s B2B Marketing 2016 on October 18-19 in Miami, FL.