Does influencing and challenging C-Level Executives, while selling transformational solutions excite you? Are you a self-starter, a go-getter and a deal maker? FPX is the best Select-Configure-Price-Quote™ (SCPQ) solution helping manufacturers sell the right product, at the right price, to the right customer, through any delivery channel. We are looking for talented, high-energy, driven individuals who want to help our clients sell more, sell faster, and sell profitably.
As a Sales Executive you will execute on account and opportunity plans to deliver maximum revenue, manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the FPX value. You will evangelize the FPX vision through in-market events and account specific initiatives all while forecasting sales activity, achieving revenue goals and in the process, creating customers for life.
- Exceed revenue target by designing and executing territory, account, and opportunity strategies.
- Grow market share in new and existing accounts.
- Use commercial insights and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business.
- Coach and be coached. We seek life learners who want to grow, while helping others grow.
- Independently and collaboratively, with other FPX team members, strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Sales Hygiene: Regularly update CRM system. Forecast accurately.
- Pipeline: You will be expected to build and maintain a 4X pipeline, through your own account based prospecting efforts and from BDR contribution
- Travel will be required.
- Strategic Thinking—Systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorm with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
- Ownership and Collaboration —Relentless drive to take deals to closure and achieve business outcomes -- benefit realization for clients, and closed business for FPX.
- Independent and self-directed, and take initiative with minimal direction or supervision, yet comfortable in a collaborative environment.
- Influence—Use rational and emotional drivers that appeal to customers to frame decision criteria's and negotiation conversations in FPX’s favor.
- Executive Communication—Tailor communication to the customer’s needs with authority; effectively deliver presentations and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fearless - risk disapproval to express a differentiated POV about what is right for our clients & their shareholders.
- Time management - Qualify time to ensure activity drives outcomes. For active pursuits, clearly understand a deals’ drivers and the steps to closure.
- Networking—Identify the right customer, partner, and FPX stakeholders and build connections to drive consensus.
- Workflow Management—Set clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align to business growth; break each objective into tasks and process steps that can be achieved within a realistic time frame
Qualifications and Experience:
- Successful track record overachieving quota and selling enterprise applications that impact multiple lines of business
- Solution sales experience
- Experience managing complex deal cycles involving multiple players from your firm, the client, and third-party consultants and SI’s
- Preferably has sold solutions that have improved clients' selling, eCommerce, or supply chain operations.
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong references
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a strong academic track record. MBA is a plus.
- Has influenced C Level decision making process for choosing solutions in transformational projects
- Comfortable as a visionary. We seek sales executives who can sell a differentiated vision and transform that vision into achieved business outcomes for clients and FPX.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including competitive base salary, commissions and incentives
- Opportunity to be entrepreneurial, while having the backing of a top 5 global brand