Are you passionate about achieving, and then turning product-market mastery into go-to-market leadership? Does working with a leading SaaS product in a market growing at 25% CAGR get you pumped? Are you a self-starter, a go-getter and a cross functional leader? Does marketing transformational B2B Selling solutions excite you? FPX has a leading Configure-Price-Quote™ (CPQ) solution. FPX helps our customers become easier to do business with, by helping them sell configurable offerings, at the right price, to the right customer, through online and offline channels.
We are looking for a high-energy, self-starting Product Marketing Leader to join our team. You will be the glue to creating and scaling our go-to-market strategy.
As Product Marketing Manager you will align our product strategy with the execution needed to drive successful sales and marketing results.
- Segmentation – you will help define and prioritize the segments in which we’ll compete (and those we’ll ignore)
- Messaging – you will collaborate with executive leadership, sales, product management and marketing communications to develop relevant, differentiated, defensible messaging for key segments.
- Cross Functional GTM Leadership – you will provide direction for campaigns, sales enablement and partner enablement.
- Content Creation – you will be the focal for content creation that translates our message into action and pipeline.
- Managing Launches – you will lead our launches, cross functionally.
- Evangelism – you will develop our thought leadership platform, and drive evangelism – from your self and our executive team
- Market Intelligence – you will be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy and their buying criteria.
- Competitive intelligence – you will be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Buyer Journey – You will understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Marketing plan – You will be a key contributor to our marketing plan in conjunction with the marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years or product marketing experience or deep experience in the CPQ market with strong demonstrable communication skills, a marketing degree and a passion to learn product marketing
- PowerPoint expertise. Excel comfort
- Understanding of ROI and can quantify a value proposition
- Strong communicator – written and verbal
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- A Team Player!
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA valued.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Executive Exposure and Mentorship
- Learning that comes in a high growth environment, in a high-profile role