FPX is the best Configure-Price-Quote™ (CPQ) solution for manufacturers. Period. To support this market position, FPX has Industry Vertical Solution templates that codify our three decades of experience into best practices, quick start data models and business process accelerators purpose built for key industries such as Industrial Manufacturing, Specialty Vehicle Manufacturing, Medical Technology/Medical Device Manufacturing, Discrete Manufacturing and High-Tech Manufacturing. These Industry Vertical Solution templates decrease time to market and accelerate time to value for our customers.
Our ideal candidate will be a hunter, who has consistently been in the top 10% of the sales teams she/he has worked within, has a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales and polished presentation skills.
You have to enjoy meeting new people and talking with them, in-person, on the phone and online. Mid-Market Account Executives are reliable, tenacious, discerning, and curiously intelligent.
This is a B2B sales environment that requires positioning a solution to both IT and non-IT groups. You will be reaching out to people from C-level executives to individual contributors and breaking through the noise, which requires creativity and excellent understanding of how FPX solutions drive value for B2B customers. We're looking for professionals that want to develop in a fast-paced company, with the ability to adapt to constant change. This is a great role to take your current sales career in the tech industry to the next level in enterprise sales while working in a company that drives revenue for well-known brands like Lennox, Honeywell, Daimler AG, Splunk, Dover Corporation and more.
Compared to similar roles at other tech companies, you will be given much more responsibility and autonomy. Because of this, the Mid-Market area has been a place to grow talent at FPX. Successful reps will have the opportunity to move into enterprise sales -- a testament to the quality we look towards.
As an Acount Executive at FPX focused on the Mid-Market, you will:
- Research organizations that are within our ideal customer profile and identify relationships between prospects to create a penetration strategy.
- Hunt and generate fresh leads to maintain a full sales pipeline.
- Connect with prospects by phone, email and on-site as needed -- using CRM as your system of process.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for sales and service-related activities.
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts.
- Achieve Mid-Market revenue goals and in the process create raving fans of FPX.
To REALLY stand out, you have experience in:
- B2B SaaS, especially with software sales in Mid-Market Manufacturing industries.
- Navigating complex environments like Aerospace, Industrial Machinery & Components, Engineering to Order (ETO) processes.
- Quarter over quarter of on-quota sales experience selling B2B software applications.
- Other CPQ solutions like PROs, Salesforce CPQ, Oracle or Apttus (preferable, but not a hard requirement).
- Perform FPX CPQ product demos using web tools to prospective customers.
What you'll bring:
- 1-3 years of experience working in a professional sales setting.
- Maturity in uncertainty as well as adaptability in a fast-paced, high-growth atmosphere.
- Self-sufficiency, strong internal sense of urgency, hard-working attitude, and humility.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills.
The Account Executive role offers competitive compensation plan and uncapped commission potential.
We also offer a benefits package including medical, dental, unlimited paid time off (PTO) and mentorship.