Does influencing and challenging C-Level Executives, while selling transformational solutions excite you? Are you a self-starter, a go-getter and a deal maker? FPX Intelliquip is the best Select-Configure-Price-Quote™ (SCPQ) solution helping manufacturers sell the right product, at the right price, to the right customer, through any delivery channel. We are looking for talented, high-energy, driven individuals who want to help our clients sell more, sell faster, and sell profitably.
As a Sales Account Executive you will execute on account and opportunity plans to deliver maximum revenue, manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the FPX value. You will evangelize the FPX Intelliquip vision and prescriptive approach through in-market events and account specific initiatives all while forecasting sales activity, achieving revenue goals and in the process, creating customers for life.
Our ideal candidate will be a hunter and hustler, who has consistently been in the top 10% of the sales teams she/he has worked within, a track record of growing sales and polished communication skills.
You have to enjoy meeting new people and talking with them, in-person, on the phone and online. Account Executives are curious, tenacious, and high integrity.• Exceed revenue target by designing and executing territory, account, and opportunity strategies, creating raving fans of FPX Intelliquip.
• Position to cross functional teams, including sales, finance, engineering, and IT driving decisions in our favor.
• Use commercial insights and challenger selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business.
• Research organizations that are within our ideal customer profile and identify relationships between prospects to create a penetration strategy.
• Coach and be coached. We seek life learners who want to grow, while helping others grow.
• Independently and collaboratively, with other FPX Intelliquip team members, strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
• Sales Hygiene: Regularly update CRM system. Forecast accurately.
• Pipeline: You will be expected to build and maintain a 4X pipeline, through your own account based prospecting efforts and from BDR contribution
• Travel will be required.
Competencies• Strategic Thinking—Systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorm with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
• Ownership and Collaboration —Relentless drive to take deals to closure and achieve business outcomes -- benefit realization for clients, and closed business for FPX.
• Independent and self-directed, and take initiative with minimal direction or supervision, yet comfortable in a collaborative environment.
• Influence—Use rational and emotional drivers that appeal to customers to frame decision criteria's and negotiation conversations in FPX’s favor.
Role Description• Executive Communication—Tailor communication to the customer’s needs with authority; effectively deliver presentations and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Fearless - risk disapproval to express a differentiated POV about what is right for our clients & their shareholders.
• Time management - Qualify time to ensure activity drives outcomes. For active pursuits, clearly understand a deals’ drivers and the steps to closure.
• Networking—Identify the right customer, partner, and FPX stakeholders and build connections to drive consensus.
• Workflow Management—Set clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align to business growth; break each objective into tasks and process steps that can be achieved within a realistic timeframe.
What you'll bring:• 1-5 years of experience working in a professional sales setting.
• Maturity in uncertainty as well as adaptability in a fast-paced, high-growth atmosphere.
• Sales experience in the industrial equipment market is preferred.
• Knowledge of mechanical and/or fluid handling equipment is preferred.
• Self-sufficiency, strong internal sense of urgency, hard-working attitude, and humility.
• Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills.
• Preferably has understanding of selling solutions that have improved clients' selling capability, eCommerce, or supply chain operations.
• Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong references.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a strong academic track record. MBA is a plus.
• Has influenced C Level decision making process for choosing solutions in transformational projects.
The role offers competitive compensation plan and uncapped commission potential.
We also offer a benefits package including medical, dental, unlimited paid time off (PTO) and mentorship.
This job description is intended to represent the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this job. It is not meant to be a complete list of all responsibilities and may be subject to revisions or exceptions at any time at the discretion of management.
© 2019. All rights reserved. Review date April 2021